- Updated UI for all VLAN pages - featuring a cleaner look, collapsible sections, and easy access to management actions
- Supports custom domain ranges and exclusions, using ProVision's Numbering Authority
- Create Domains and add VLANs directly from the VLAN Home page
- Associate Domains with Routers
- VLAN Manage updated to reflect IPAM's interface
- Customizable VLAN Metadata Columns (IPAM Admin → VLAN Columns) in lieu of VLAN tags
- Action shortcut panels in VLAN Utilization - Quickview, Assign IP, and Edit VLAN
- New "VLAN Advanced" page provides a global list view of all Domains, VLANs, and their associated metadata
- Improved VLAN workflow by removing the VLAN Admin page, and integrating functions directly into the VLAN Tab.
For more information, see detailed breakdowns of the features, below, or see documentation at IPAM Tab -> VLAN.
VLAN Updates by Page / Feature:
IPAM Utilization reports display IPv4/IPv4 utilization charts organized by RIR and SWIP status, and provide a listing of ProVision blocks meeting the applied filter criteria. The report view includes the block data for all applied IPAM Columns, in the order set under IPAM Admin → IPAM Columns. IPAM Reports may be exported to .csv (limit: 100,000 records; no chart provided) or PDF (limit: 1000 records; chart included). Default reports include:
Two new peering report types are available - Peering Health and Peering Status. Peering Health reports display the sessions existing in ProVision, with the associated fields of Router Name, Peer Name, IP, Session Type, Session State, Peer Group, and session Created Date. Peering Status reports are set per-exchange, and display pie charts for Peer Status/Qualification Status, as well as a data table of the Peer Name, Request Status, Peer Status, Qualification Status, Message Count, and Last Message Time.
All Peering Reports may be exported to .csv (limit: 100,000 records; no chart provided). Default reports include:
DNS Zone reports provide a list of zones existing in ProVision, along with the fields of Zone ID, Name, Last Modified Date, Forward/Reverse Type, and Record Count information. DNS Zone Reports may be exported to .csv (limit: 100,000 records). Default reports include:
Users reports provide a listing of ProVision log events associated with user actions. Provided fields include the Timestamp, User, IP, Log Level, and the Action, and the report may be filtered to include one or more users / user groups, as well as basic data filters. User Reports may be exported to .csv (limit: 100,000 records). Default reports include:
Resource reports provide a list of all (non-DNS) ProVision resources, and field data from the Contact, Billing, Tech Info, and Resource Field Gadget(s) associated with the resource. The report may be filtered to include one or more Sections or Categories, as well filtered by resource name. Resource Reports may be exported to .csv (limit: 100,000 records). Default reports include:
Reporting IPAM Stats Widget