For feedback items, please see Feedback and Feature Requests.
|Table of Contents|
If you come across an issue or bug, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As soon as an issue appears, grab screenshots!
- Read through "Initial Troubleshooting Steps", below, and note any that you have already tried and the outcome
- Review the "Sending Help Requests" section and gather the information listed to provide in your email to support. You may copy and paste the provided template, if desired.
Initial Troubleshooting Steps
Here are some initial troubleshooting steps that are useful to try prior to sending a support request, and that may fix the issue entirely:
- Reload the page ("Soft Reload")
- Clear your browser cache and reload ("Hard Reload")
- Check against a different browser - some bugs or display issues are browser-specific
- Verify whether the error is reproducible, and whether it also occurs on other similar resources / servers / aggregates
- This helps us determine whether the error may be a corrupted database entry vs. a wider bug
- Confirm that relevant module settings are set correctly for the desired behavior (i.e., check IPAM Column visibility settings for a missing column, DNS push settings, etc.)
- Check against user permissions - does the user have correct permissions for the action? Can an admin level user successfully perform the action?
- Does the error show in Admin→ Logs? (screenshot if so)
Sending Help Requests
When sending a help request for an issue, please include as much detail as possible about the issue. Examples of the type of information to provide are listed below, under "General Information", "Issue Details", and "Supporting Documents".