ACP Quick Start
This section provides a high-level overview to familiarize you with the basics of ACP.
Quick Start Pages by Function
Reference & Preparation
- Before you Begin - Provides a list of items to consider when first using ACP, as well as reference links for supported connector services and their API documentation.
- UI Overview - Provides a high-level overview of all major pages in ACP, navigation, and basic tasks.
- Quick-Start Tutorial 1 - A step-by-step basic introduction to creating a workflow with a single step. This tutorial covers:
- Creating a new Workflow
- Configuring a Connector
- Adding a Step
- Basic Step Configuration for Input / Output
- Basic Execute / Results View
- Basic Debug Mode
- Quick-Start Tutorial 2 - A step-by-step intermediate introduction to creating workflow with advanced options and conditions. Tutorial 2 is a continuation of Tutorial 1. This tutorial covers:
- Editing Step Inputs
- Executing a Workflow with User-Given Variables
- Creating / Linking Multiple Steps
- Basic / Intermediate Conditions
- Formatting Output
- Verifying Condition Routing
- Reviewing Debug Mode
If you are already familiar with the basics of ACP, you may want to review the ACP User Guide instead.